This market direction now offers a wide range of different flower pots: different materials, designs, inlays, additions and modern technologies (automatic watering). Now there are no problems with the choice of a flower pot if you went to the website of the online store Getpotted.com. The assortment of this company presents a huge number of various collections of flower pots, all of them are qualitative and durable. Pots for flowers, offered by this online store, meet environmental requirements, have a stylish modern design. And they are made of high-quality materials. There are a variety of models available, differing in shape, size and affordable price. If the quality and price for you are as important as the modern design, then the pots from this company will be the best choice.
At the present moment, many growers choose ceramic pots. They inexpensive, durable, popular, pass air well, they do not allow the plants to rot and prop. But plastic flower pots also found their buyer, and this market sphere grows very fast every day. These pots are great for breeding indoor plants, they have excellent performance characteristics, and first of all, it’s lightness and cheap cost. Plastic flower pots, ceramic pots, and decorative polystone pots – are planters garden center where all models are of high quality, durability, reliability and unique design. Many fans of plants and flowers choose special containers for plants. For their production of containers is used conventional plastic. It should be ensured that the container for flowers has a hole for water drainage. The plastic container so arranged allows the plants to be placed directly into the ground. A container for flowers can be filled with expanded clay, silica gel or peat.
There are several main criteria for choosing a flower pot because design, price, and quality are not the only factors:
- When choosing a flower pot, you need to pay attention to its height and diameter. If you will choose a flower pot only by the height of the plant.
- You also need to know that there are flower pots for growing. In these pots, there are holes in the bottom for draining excess water. In addition to flower pots for growing, there are pots, in which there are no holes, they perform a simple decorative function.
- If you are focusing on the diameter when choosing a flower pot, you should know that the wider the crown of a houseplant, the wider the pot should be.
- If the plant is mature enough and high, then you will need large flower pots.
- If the plant is very big and stands on the floor, then do not buy a ceramic pot for it, but it’s better to use a plastic pot. After all, it is much lighter than ceramic, and so it will be easier for you to move it.
- If during the transplant the plant is to divide the root system, then you will need several pots with a smaller size than the previous one.
- If there is no drainage hole in the flower pot, then make it at home. For example, with the help of a drill with a medium-sized nozzle.
Flower pots are a small house for your plant and an element of the interior, it does not always occur to us to think about it, arranging the house after repair, but if you pick up the flower pots at the same time for the interior and for the color of indoor plants, you will see that flower pots can very well support the basic colors of your interior and re-emphasize the new way. Each plant has its own characteristics and preferences, so first find out which pot will be suitable for your flower. Many flowers can be choosy, and others are unpretentious. Choose a flower pot with special care and your plant will be beautiful and healthy.